Education Leadership Recruiting
How We Best Support Schools:
- A personalized & professional approach to the search with the understanding our firm works for the board.
- Two accessible consultants to work with directly throughout the entire search process.
- Recruitment & marketing strategies all aimed at the right fit for YOUR organization.
- A team of search consultants that are current in educational trends and networks of potential candidates.
- Unique marketing strategies and partnerships to reach the most diverse potential pool of candidates.
- A unique leadership inventory that provides scientific data about each finalist.
- Customized search support to reduce cost and directly meet the needs of the school board.
- Successful candidates that get a full onboarding day before they start addressing school finance, facility planning and reviewing their own Advanced Insights Leadership Profile.
- Prepared new leaders that have a detailed entry plan to start in their new role.
Johnston Superintendent (Johnston, IA)
Kingston Superintendent (Kingston, MO)
Drexel Superintendent (Drexel, MO)
Neosho Superintendent (Neosho, MO)
Ozark Superintendent (Ozark, MO)
Active Business Manager Searches
Durant School Business Official (Durant, IA)
PCM School Business Official (Monroe, IA)
NEW! GLS GLS now formally offers searches for activity and athletic directors for K-12 schools. Successful AD searches led already for ADM & Carroll CSD. The average number of applicants for our AD searches is 36! AD searches are led by Todd Gordon. If your district finds themself seeking a new AD consider our team to increase your pool of qualified candidates, help structure the interview process, take the work off your plate and secure your top candidate in the end!
Get Timely Notifications of Jobs For You
Get notified of positions that might be a good fit for you by completing a general application to get in the database. You will receive timely notifications and alerts about positions before they are posted on other websites.
LOCATIONS OF PAST AND CURRENT SEARCHES
Grundmeyer Leader Services and the Iowa Association of School Business Officials has partnered to offer formal services to K-12 schools. Services include helping with special projects, mentoring new SBO's, short-term jobs, long-term consulting or succession planning. If you are a qualified SBO willing to serve a school in one of these capacities, please share you experience and information so that you can be reached when your skills and experience are the right match for the district in need. Complete the information form HERE.